Holding Tank Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noel Hyde

Vessel Name
Telesis
Vessel Make
Island Gypsy 32 Europa
I need to increase the holding tank capacity on our Island Gypsy 32 Europa. Currently our tank is 20 gallons, and I would like to double that if possible. Where might I find a tank that will fit the dimensions I need? Pre-constructed or custom made? Thank You

Try Ronko tanks. They have hundreds of stock sizes and shapes. They are a good quality tank with heavy walls. They will put in the fittings where you need them. No affiliation just a satisfied customer.

Ronco Plastics (no relation to the VegoMatic Ronco) is your best source for a tank. They make TOP quality thick-walled water and waste tanks for a very reasonable price and have more than 400 shapes and sizes, over 100 of which are non-rectangular, and they install fittings in the sizes and locations specified by the customer when they make the tank. There are retailers who sell Ronco tanks, but Ronco sells direct for a much lower price...and they're great to work with.

Their marine tank catalog is here:Ronco Plastics marine Tanks

When looking at drawings it's important to know that there is no top or bottom until the fittings go in, and YOU decide where they go. So rotate, flip in any orientation to find the tank that fits your space.

--Peggie

If Ronco doesn't have a suitable tank, check with Trionic. They also make similar tanks and each has slightly different shapes / sizes in their catalogs.

When looking at drawings it's important to know that there is no top or bottom until the fittings go in, and YOU decide where they go. So rotate, flip in any orientation to find the tank that fits your space.

And with Ronco, you can choose whether the fittings are innies or outies.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom