To help you keep that "boating feeling" when you are stuck on land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustBob

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
2018 Hampton Endurance 658
Lol:

Attachments

• cleatroll.JPG
    cleatroll.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 119
I'm waiting for one of our residents to say: "the line is not properly attached" or " that'll never work". Lol

Greetings,
Why even bother with the line. Just stick the roll on the top horn of the cleat. MUST be a sailor. Gratuitous use of excess "string"...

giphy.webp

Our main bath has a paper holder inset at a very wrong location on a fairly recently retiled wall. I should have had the contractor relocate it, but did not think of it at the time.
A cleat such as shown here would be a nautical quick-n-dirty solution, Hell, one wall features a nice underwater photo of a pair of manatees. Another has reproductions of Maine Coast scenery.

Too many line cleats on that cleat!

Now fold it to look like a trawler!

Corian and copper tube .

Attachments

• C3326958-D43B-4106-80CD-4D94F70628D9.jpeg
    C3326958-D43B-4106-80CD-4D94F70628D9.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 53
Greetings,
Why even bother with the line. Just stick the roll on the top horn of the cleat. MUST be a sailor. Gratuitous use of excess "string"...

giphy.webp

Precisely!

:thumb:

Be sure to use the slick thin single ply paper!

The "string" looks clean, but maybe it has a use.:eek:
Didn`t English aristocrats of years past use live Swans? " I say old chap, be so kind as to pass me another of those swans".

For sailors the traditional method is to stand in a cold shower for an hour while tearing up $100 bills .

At least they had the good sense to bring the paper over the top of the roll. (He says, hoping to set of a "twins vs. singles" type of discussion. Ha!)

Back
Top Bottom