Help in solving i-t problems!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art

Guru
Vessel Make
Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Good boat owners To help solve your boating or other IT problems!
In my office I work diligently on computer nearly all day every day (thats why I often visit boating forums... which I do to stay sane!).* Im not IT clever... For a few years NorthBay Computer has been tending to my IT needs, with great results.* In addition to general computer items (such as they consistently solve for me), they work on GPS/navigation systems, charting software and other IT circumstances re boating.* They get the job done!*
Via your permission, when you need their assistance, they willtemporally,remotely take control of your computer and work from their office to resolve your issue (I always stay on phone with them as they perform and that way I can work with them and also learn some items).* Although my experiences have been very good... everyone will have their own experience and conclusion.* I recommend them as they are honest, fair and knowledgeable.*Companyowner is John Steddin, his fellow computer techs Ryan, Scott and Lana.*Mention my name Art Burtis.

Following are their contacts:
John K. Steddin, Owner / NorthBay Computer Systems, Inc. / 4 California Avenue / San Rafael, CA 94901 / Phone 415-456-6537 / Fax 415-456-2385 / Cell 415-305-0169

Email: John@nbcsys.com / ryan@nbcsys.com / scott@nbcsys.com / lana@nbcsys.com

Good luck resolving your IT glitches! And, of course, Happy Boating!!* Cheers, Art

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom