Happy Winter Solstice!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Happy Winter Solstice from a rainy muddy, flooding Columbia River.

We start gaining daylight tomorrow!:eek::thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_7777.jpg
    IMG_7777.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7778.jpg
    IMG_7778.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 38
I’m so ready for this.

And can someone please turn off the rain in Seattle?!?!?!?

Happy Winter Solstice from a rainy muddy, flooding Columbia River.

We start gaining daylight tomorrow!:eek::thumb:

Didn't you guys set a new one day rainfall record yesterday? At least the rainy nights won't be so long!

I'm glad to see the solstice arrive. We've had great temps here but heavy overcast. It's been in the mid-60's with almost no wind except for one evening. We did get some rain a couple of days ago but that front moved on so no more rain in the forecast.

Now, for selfish reasons, I want snow. The families on our cul-de-sac chipped in and bought a new snowblower. It's going to be stored in our garage with access to all who chipped in. Final cost was about $210 each so that was easy to handle.

We have only six or so inches of snow left on the valley floor and are having above freezing temperatures. Saw a bug fly by yesterday and a slug the day before that, so little hope for more this coming week.

Normal weather here at this time of year is anywhere between 10C to -20C :eek:

We've had an early and snowy start to winter in upstate NY, although it hasn't been unusually cold or anything. Hopefully that means an early spring to make for more boat project friendly weather, as space heaters only help so much...

Hurry Summer

We gained 27 seconds over yesterday!!!!:thumb::eek:

Back
Top Bottom