Happy New Year.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Greetings,
Happy New year to all my friends @ TF.

QSwxI.gif

All the best to you ...

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 85
Happy New Year tp All. May fuel process stay low through 2015.

My New Year's Resolution: Buy the right anchor as soon as I read here which one that is!

Hope everyone has a great spin around the Sun this year :)

Happy New Year one and all!

Happy New Year

Fireworks over our boat last night

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 80
Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for another year's advice. May this be the year we are no longer boatless in Olympia.

Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

• DSC_4024.jpg
    DSC_4024.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 76
We spent NYE in Ft. Myers, FL were it was about 70* at midnight as we wandered around downtown listening to the five bands, having a few libations and enjoying watching the crowd. We went back to my bro's condo just before midnight to watch the fireworks but the little bit of wind we had blew the smoke (from the fireworks) directly at the condo, which is about 3/4 mile away.

We could hear the fireworks, but couldn't see 'em through the smoke. Oh well, it was still a fun way to start the year

Happy New Year all you fellow bobbers! I hope this year brings great fun on the water, interesting challenges and minimal barnacles! No more stupid regulations, lots of grumpy curmudgeonly advice, no numbskulls waking our anchorages and instant death to ski boat operators with deafening hip-hop music! No more Bayliner (sorry) drivers passing on the wrong side, no more morons passing the ferries in narrow channels, nobody cutting into line for fuel or staying on plane behind the breakwater at the Lund dock!

And please, please, please, just read over your post before hitting "Post Quick Reply" to defeat the dammed diabolical spell correct those oven us challenged riders can understood witch saying you are rote?

Back
Top Bottom