Grateful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TONTOROSS

Vessel Name
Cool Water
Vessel Make
C&L Puget Trawler
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for the great information, backed by years of experience shared by members of this site. :). Have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! We have so much to be grateful for again this year. The good Lord above has blessed us all.

Thanks to all who contribute here to share our passion of trawlering. Your posts of assistance, friendship and humor make our world a better place!

Cheers to my fellow TFers!

I couldn't agree more! Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

David

Affirmative on the grateful!! Why today I'm even grateful that the local tool rental outfit is closed so I have an extra day to bring in the carpets from the boat and give 'em a good scrubbing. All day job yesterday doing the house carpets, sore and tired but grateful!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 72
Affirmative on the grateful!! Why today I'm even grateful that the local tool rental outfit is closed so I have an extra day to bring in the carpets from the boat and give 'em a good scrubbing. All day job yesterday doing the house carpets, sore and tired but grateful!!

I recognize that cleaner. That thing after a day of use will put your back in traction.

I've always kinda felt we got this holiday wrong. One day per year should be set aside for bitching and the other 364 for being thankful.

I for one am grateful for the TF community. I've had the privilege to meet and interact with many of you and everyone has been good hearted salt of the earth types.

Happy thanksgiving! Many thanks for this year, to bring us interesting blessings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry, you look like loving your trolley so much that I wish you were here, I would have hours of happiness for you ! :D

I often thank God for all my problems for none of them are truly problems. When I think about my life I realize just how blessed I am. I have my family, we are all healthy, working, all of what I may feel from time to time are problems are really choices. And for that I am Thankful to have the choices O have.

What's Thanksgiving..? :D

What you celebrate on Norfolk Island.

The only thing we celebrated on Norfolk Island when we were there, was the duty-free shopping. I'm still wearing two pairs, (not at the same time), of shoes I bought there, and I got a really nice suede jacket, and that was in 2010. :socool:

Sorry, thread hijack over.

Back
Top Bottom