Got an extra $14 million lying around?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As if. The hot tub is too small :nonono:

Greetings,
Holy crapola! Fuel-17,500 gallons! I couldn't afford to fill the tanks...Doesn't mention range...

The owner happens to be a member here. Nice gentleman.

Roger that. I will have to say that the last time he was along on a trip, he came on a Cutwater 31 and had a great time by leaving the 12 joker valves at home!

12 joker valves to replace. I'm out.

Otherwise I would buy it. ?

I'm guessing based on some of the other equipment listed that the heads on bboard are Head Hunters. If so, none of the heads has a joker valve.

So you can get your checkbook out now. :D

I have only stayed in the inland waters of the Salish Sea. If I were going to head out and cross oceans, I think I would go back to a sailboat. I could get a great passagemaker and save $13 million or so.

I'm guessing based on some of the other equipment listed that the heads on bboard are Head Hunters. If so, none of the heads has a joker valve.

So you can get your checkbook out now. :D

Busted

?

Very nice boat.

Attachments

• aurora (3).jpg
    aurora (3).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 110
Well, you all missed your chance! Aurora left Vancouver on Sunday, bound for parts unknown.

Too bad, I was hoping someone would buy her and invite us all for drinks.

Nordhavn and 120' just didn't work from a marketing standpoint. As you get to 120 and above there's a plethora of seaworthy boats. Where Nordhavn's focus has been is the 40-80' market and more recently 60-80' and seaworthiness at price points less than the 120'+ boats.

Link seems to be wrong? Did someone screw up and add the wrong boat?

The Nordhavn in the link made a trip to international waters on Sunday for the purpose of finalizing the sale. She is now enroute to San Diego, on her way to her final destination.

Aurora was sold and had offshore closing this week. We just missed it. Oh well.

The link in post #1 was the correct link when I posted it. Obviously the link has somehow been changed, most likely by the people who manage the website where the ad was posted.

Here is another link from that same website showing the N120:

AURORA - 120' 7" Nordhavn Now Offered For Sale | Worth Avenue Yachts

Note: As someone else has already mentioned, Aurora has been sold. She is now on her way down the Pacific coast to San Diego.

Last edited:
Link may go to the previous Aurora. There was an Aurora 86' Nordhaven. It was sold a few years ago after the owner took delivery of the 120' vessel.

We met the owner, with the 86', about 5-6 ?? years ago at Shawl Bay in the Broughtons. No, we did not get to know him, just talked to him a bit so we got a TINY bit of history about the boats.

Yes, he was very friendly and excited about the new boat, er ship.
Don't blame him.

We saw the 120' boat at Echo Bay, Broughtons , although he was not aboard.

Guess he cruised where he wanted and now the boat can please another owner.

Hope he enjoyed his time with the boat and is well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom