A good run...best boating video ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
Many of you all have probably seen this video before. *However, I've not seen it posted here so maybe not. *I ran across it again today and had not watched it in quite some time. *I thought you all may enjoy it. *Hands down, it is the best boating video I have ever seen and pretty much captures everything I and my family love about being on the water. *

Right now I am at about the life stage of 1:27!

-- Edited by Woodsong on Thursday 3rd of February 2011 10:37:09 PM

Great video. I hadn't seen it so thanks for posting the link. It sums up why the oil changes and shaft alignments and toilet rebuilds and holding tank replacements and wiring re-runs and sanding and painting and varnishing are all worth it.

Marin wrote:

Great video. I hadn't seen it so thanks for posting the link. It sums up why the oil changes and shaft alignments and toilet rebuilds and holding tank replacements and wiring re-runs and sanding and painting and varnishing are all worth it.
DITTO. Thanks Tony!!!

Thanks, Tony.* Boating is about sharing.* For a lot of folks this will evoke some pleasant memories.

Thanks Tony,* That captures it to a Tee.* Interesting ending.* JohnP

-- Edited by JohnP on Friday 4th of February 2011 03:57:45 PM

Glad you all enjoy it too- it really captures everything that is great about boating. Carl- I agree- it is also about life- and really- the best thing about boating is the time together with family and friends and nurturing those relationships. the same thing could be done with through other avenues....boats are just the funnest way to get together! :)

Tony, hadn't seen it, but really hit home. *Thanks for a great post!
smile.gif

Mike
Brookings, Oregon

Off into the sunset with good memories while the memory still works.

Memories are all we take with us.

Yeah...........

Tony: *I'm bunchin'- up phlegm here! *Great video! *Must be one of the few videos I've ever seen where the producer/director must know what he or she wanted to say, and how to say it. *An inspiring example of "how to". *Thanks

Back
Top Bottom