Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Judy at JWY

JW Yachts will be displaying Sand Pebble, a 55' Oceaneer steel trawler at "FLIBS" from Oct. 30 - Nov. 3. We will be at slip B228, the same dock as Nordhavn, Grand Banks, and most new trawlers.

Please stop by to say Hi. If there are listees looking for a get-together, Sand Pebble has a fabulous deck that would accommodate large numbers. Let me know the day and time preferred and I'll supply the coffee or beer.

Judy Waldman

How long does the boat show go on????

The Show starts with Prime Time Preview on Thursday, Oct. 30th and runs through Monday, Nov. 3rd. Hours are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm all days except the last day which closes at 5:00 on Monday.

Hey Judy....we just finished up the Annapolis Power Boat Show.* Jan and I will head to Fort Lauderdale next Monday.* We got our booth moved to the builder's tent and are in #303.* No boat, of course, but we will have the latest renderings for the Northwest 50 and 55 plus the scale model (if the shipper doesn't wreck it).* I know you are working a boat, but I will give you some handouts in case you you have someone interested in a new Northwest 45, 50, or 55.

See you next week....

Anyone crossing Lake O , remember you have an open invite for a free dock at Ortona , on the Callosahatchie .

FF

FF - nice offer!

So is anyone coming to the Lauderdale Boat Show? So far we have Peter and Jan from NW Trawlers and me. ?? No one interested in a raft-up or meet-up?
confused.gif

We're not going to be able to make it... but if anybody's interested, the NW series of boats are very nice... and American made!* Peter Whiting and his staff are a great group of people.

Peter, is Steve Seaton going to be there with you?* For those of you who've not met him, Mr. Seaton is also a terrific guy, talented NA and has some hysterical stories.

Yes Chuck....Steve will be there with us to answer questions and have his magic drawing pencil at the ready.** Sorry you can't make it but maybe we'll see you at Trawlerfest in San Diego.

Thank you for your kind words.....
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom