In Four Hours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Hurricane season ends!

Never started up here. Which is one of the main reasons we chose the PNW when we left the Caribbean.

Hurricane force storm season is here on north coast BC, but it's been quiet so far...

We had a pretty fair blow the other day here but I don't think it quite materialized as forecast, though outside of here it probably did. I had just moved my boat outside (from covered) to Shelter Bay and went down several times to keep an eye on things, and it blew stiff SE right into the marina. I did see one boat on my dock whose stern line parted and I helped the owners rep tie it back up again. I had doubled all mine up ahead of time. We will get more I am sure.

"Never started up here. Which is one of the main reasons we chose the PNW when we left the Caribbean."

Yes but its seldom warm , the rain seldom stops and earthquakes can cause Tsunamis which are hundreds of miles wide , a hurricane eye is way more compact.

Enjoy!

Our first for the season is forming in far North Queensland, well offshore, shouldn't be a problem, yet.

Now you can enjoy Northeasters and Post Tropical storms!:D

From all of us here in South Florida....yippee!

ba-colorful-row-of-firework-shells-pretty-animated-gif-pic.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom