Finding Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldhatt

Veteran Member
Dating for Boaters - Part 1 series article on janice142

Many of us are familiar with Janice aboard Seaweed.

She just competed a five part series on Dating for Boaters.

She does a really nice job. She shows those of us who are keeping any eye open for a mate how to find and connect with the right person.

Definitely worth a read. Click the above link.

Captain Mick.

Dating for Boaters - Part 1 series article on janice142

Many of us are familiar with Janice aboard Seaweed.

She just competed a five part series on Dating for Boaters.

She does a really nice job. She shows those of us who are keeping any eye open for a mate how to find and connect with the right person.

Definitely worth a read. Click the above link.

Captain Mick.
Who has time for anybody else when owning a boat? :D

L

Good for her.

I read the first two, and that was enough frankly. I find her writing somewhat self indulgent.

I guess that those in the niche of looking for a partner as single liveaboards may find it useful. Though of course it us written from the single female liveaboard aspect which is the vast minority - single male liveaboards looking for a mate may find it not as useful (based on the first two parts).

As a long term divorced male liveaboard/cruiser, I think she did a nice job, but most doesn't seem to do with dating.
Tandem cruising is common in fishing boats with small crews. Usually we tried to stay within a mile of each other. The sleeping crew would have the radio volume turned up and the squelch all the way down so radio calls far away wouldn't come thru. Worse case we'd move next to the sleeping boat and sound the horn. A little dangerous in areas with logs. You can't see debris low in the water in front of the other boat.

Back
Top Bottom