Easter Blessing for TF Fleet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frgeorgeh

Vessel Name
Ten Knots
Vessel Make
42' Californian LRC
I was asked if I would provide a blessing for the Fleet. I'm honored to offer the following:

24 O LORD, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom hast thou made them all; the earth is full of thy creatures. 25 Yonder is the sea, great and wide, which teems with things innumerable, living things both small and great. 26 There go the ships, and Leviathan which thou didst form to sport in it. 27 These all look to thee, to give them their food in due season. 28 When thou givest to them, they gather it up; when thou openest thy hand, they are filled with good things.

“Most gracious Lord, who numbered among your apostles the fishermen Peter, Andrew, James and John, we pray you to consecrate these boats to righteous work and joyful pleasure in your name. Guide the captains at their helms. Watch over their passengers and crew and bring them to a safe return from their passages. And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, be upon these vessels and all who come aboard them, this day and forever. Amen”

All the very best my friends and may God richly bless all of you.

George+

AMEN from M/V FlyWright!

Thanks for the blessing, Fr. George!! Now I'm ready for the opening of boating season!

Fr. George, thank you for the wonderful blessing. We are all better off on TF by your presence. I pray for blessings on you and your beautiful craft.

Thank you sir!

Amen! Thank you

Amen and as General Patton said in the movie, "that was a damn good prayer"

ASD---Amen. Thank you Fr G and and Betty Jo!

Little did you know you would have a flock, opps a fleet here at TF!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom