East coast FL surveryor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardude01

Guru
Vessel Name
Bijou
Vessel Make
2008 Island Packet PY/SP
Need some recommendations for a good surveyor. Melbourne area. Boat is kind of complicated so I need a very thorough person.

Also how about a good Cummins 6BTA engine surveyor.

EXCELLENT surveyor in Ft. Laud. named Kurt Merolla. Extremely thorough and i', sure he will travel to Melbourne. Best Cummins people I have dealt with from NY to FL are the guys in Stuart FL. Can't remember the name; but they are associated with Whittaker boats. Excellent and very honest. Jim Dragseth is the boss; a great guy.

Here's one at Ft. Pierce. Not too far down the road.

DAVID C. ROBERTSON, AMS
YACHT SURVEYING & CONSULTING
3415 North A1A, Ft. Pierce, Fl 34949
Phone: 772-342-5833. Fax: 866-927-0567
Society Of Accredited Marine Surveyors

courageIII@msn.com

For engines, call Capt. Tim at Florida Marine Diesel.
He is also in Ft. Pierce.

He is good on Yanmars. I don't know about Cummins. If not he should be able to point you to one.

Ok guys. Thanks. Any more ?

EXCELLENT surveyor in Ft. Laud. named Kurt Merolla. Extremely thorough and i', sure he will travel to Melbourne. Best Cummins people I have dealt with from NY to FL are the guys in Stuart FL. Can't remember the name; but they are associated with Whittaker boats. Excellent and very honest. Jim Dragseth is the boss; a great guy.

Whittaker has a yard in Ft. Pierce also.

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it!

I used Peter A. Muir of Allied Marine Consultants. http://www.alliedmarinesurveyors.com , used him twice and was very happy. He recommended Tim Caruso for the engine and again I was very happy with his work.
TIMOTHY J. CARUSO
MARINE DIESEL ANALYSTS, INC.
6526 South Kanner Highway
Stuart, FL 34997
(772) 285-6770
tim@catenginesurveyor.com

I used Peter A. Muir of Allied Marine Consultants for the Survey and Tim Caruso for the engine when buying our KK 48. No hesitation in recommending the both.

http://www.alliedmarinesurveyors.com/

mailto:tim@catenginesurveyor.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom