Curious...price for hull compound and wax?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baker, what kind of car do you own? I'm guessing something fast like a Porsche, Ferrari, Vette, etc.

I recently sold my late model convertible Sting Ray. I still own an old 1985 Porsche Carerra. Beautiful little car but not fast at all...by today's standards. I have the itch to get something fast again...Corvettes are hard to beat for value...especially the newest ones. Man they are pretty...and fast!!!

Sorry, don't mean to hijack. Sounds like $18 a foot is about exactly what I pay!!!!

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 54
Nice cars John. I figured you would have some fast cars.

I would think a polymer coating would work wonderfully on a shiny hull!!! I use Zaino on my cars. It would be quite expensive to use on a boat but I am sure there are cheapers version of it out there somewhere. It looks like a liquid shine....amazing on a black car...
I've used NuFinish on cars & boats for many yrs. Its relatively inexpensive and available in many stores. I've tried a few others and currently have a NuFinish - Wolfgang polymer paint sealant comparison trial underway.
I did half of a car w each and after 4 mos I can't tell the difference. Rain & wash water beads the same and no diffetence in shine.

I recently sold my late model convertible Sting Ray. I still own an old 1985 Porsche Carerra. Beautiful little car but not fast at all...by today's standards. I have the itch to get something fast again...Corvettes are hard to beat for value...especially the newest ones. Man they are pretty...and fast!!!

Hard to take advantage of fast cars, around here.

In fact, even on the Autobahn I never could reach top speed in a 2-liter diesel MB... E-Class, I think it was... because of traffic. :(

-Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom