Old 08-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
Veteran Member

correct address to post Photos

Hi What is the correct address to send some photos to the proper site?I tried WWw.Trawlerforum.com(no Good)* Thanks,Bill

Hey Don: Did you know about the Marina Fire last week at Hales Bar? I am sure you have seen the floating cabins they have,well 6 of them burned last Thursday Night and all were not rented(Empty units) Fire Dept cut them loose and Dallas Bay came and put out the remains.No* boats involved .

blacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
Scraping Paint

City: -
correct address to post Photos

If you want to include photos with a post to the forum you need to get into the Advanced Editor function (at the bottom of the window you write your text in*) and then select the Attach Images box.* This opens a table of ten blank spaces where you can browse your computer to select the photo you want.* Note that there is a maximum size for a photo file.

When you have selected the photos you want to include with your*post you select Upload Files at the bottom of the photo list.* The photos will upload one at a time.* Once they are uploaded and you get the normal write-a-message window back*you then select Submit Post and you're done.

-- Edited by Marin on Thursday 25th of August 2011 05:14:48 PM

Marin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
TF Site Team

City: Home Port: Buck's Harbor, Maine
Vessel Name: "Emily Anne"
Vessel Model: 2001 Island Gypsy 32 Europa (Hull #146)
RE: correct address to post Photos

Quote:
Marin wrote:
If you want to include photos with a post to the forum you need to get into the Advanced Editor function (at the bottom of the window you write your text in*) and then select the Attach Images box.* This opens a table of ten blank spaces where you can browse your computer to select the photo you want.* Note that there is a maximum size for a photo file.

When you have selected the photos you want to include with your*post you select Upload Files at the bottom of the photo list.* The photos will upload one at a time.* Once they are uploaded and you get the normal write-a-message window back*you then select Submit Post and you're done.

-- Edited by Marin on Thursday 25th of August 2011 05:14:48 PM
*But wait! There's more! That is, after you have uploaded the first ten, you can go back and upload another ten, and then another ten and ....... Don't know what the limit is.
dwhatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #4
Guru

City: Hailing Port: Charleston, SC
Vessel Name: Moonstruck
Vessel Model: Sabre 42 Hardtop Express

Quote:
blacksheep wrote:
Hi What is the correct address to send some photos to the proper site?I tried WWw.Trawlerforum.com(no Good)* Thanks,Bill

Hey Don: Did you know about the Marina Fire last week at Hales Bar? I am sure you have seen the floating cabins they have,well 6 of them burned last Thursday Night and all were not rented(Empty units) Fire Dept cut them loose and Dallas Bay came and put out the remains.No* boats involved .
*Bill, Marin's instructions on uploading photos was excellent.

I did not here about the marina fire at Hales Bar.* I have been to the mountains and going down to the coast to move Moonstruck.* Could have been really bad.* How many boats?
Moonstruck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #5
Guru

City: Atlanta
Vessel Model: Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse

Bill,
This is the first I heard of the fire at Hales Bar too!! WoW! They have had a rough year this year....first the one dock that flipped up onto the road in that storm back around February I believe and now this?! Just googled it and found this article:
http://wdef.com/news/boats_burn_at_h...k_lake/08/2011
Woodsong is offline   Reply With Quote