A compromise , yes ! But which one ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Dryade
Vessel Make
Trawler 72
As we ask on a French forum , we will ask to you :

- Which one looking better for you ?
Because our "baby":smitten: is near sold , now we are thinking to build the next one.

Each of them have advantage and drawback (no sure it is the right word :confused:)

Un Compromis, oui mais lequel !? - Trawler long-cours

All interesting criticize are wellcome

Last edited by a moderator:
The bottom two are fine looking , but as my HS French was in 1956 , and stopped at

La plume de ma tant est sure le table (or close)

You will need to translate the equipment list and most important your requirements for the vessels performance.

Also there are obvious differences in the interior layout of these options. What are the pros & cons of these?

Astectically I prefer the bottom one, but how it is laid out inside would be more important.

Ted

One up from the bottom for us. Walk around decks are a must!

More importantly what will the vessel be used for and how do the tech and build specs match that use? In the club Crazy Horse looks count, at sea not so much.

Purely aesthetically the bottom one wins, 2nd from bottom is my second choice. If it's to be a long distance boat the two in the middle would have the helm in an optimum location near the center and low. As sunchaser rightly pointed out, the mission is ultimately all important.

Specs and interior layout are irrelevant as no floor plan is provided and beyond dimensions I cannot interpret the specs.

Good luck with your sale and new project LC.

Purely aesthetically the bottom one wins, 2nd from bottom is my second choice. If it's to be a long distance boat the two in the middle would have the helm in an optimum location near the center and low. As sunchaser rightly pointed out, the mission is ultimately all important.

Specs and interior layout are irrelevant as no floor plan is provided and beyond dimensions I cannot interpret the specs.

Good luck with your sale and new project LC.

:thumb::thumb:

Me too.

Who is the market?

Hello,

:thumb::thumb:

Me too.

Who is the market?

Normally we will finalize the sale next week (if my wife don't change idea and say : "sorry we keep our "baby"":eek:

The market ?

No more people interested than 20 year ago by the first "long-cours 62 " project :ermm:
But one collègue seem to be interested to build a similar boat than our next ( he prefer the number 6 , with the for roof lowered by 25 cm )
Now we are trying to manage to keep the total price below 1/5 of an Dashew 64' :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom