Citimarine? Used them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I worked with them to get some generator quotes. They spent time asking me questions and understanding my use case. They provided some ideas I hadn't thought of, and their pricing was quite competitive. I will most likely order my generator from them this fall.

I've used Citimarine several times. They are competitive on price and their customer service is fantastic. On one order I bought 2 cutlass bearings and bought the wrong size. I had some fiberglass work to do before I could reinstall the struts, I did not realize that I had the wrong size for over a year :banghead: . I called them and told the that I had the wrong size and the mistake was 100% my fault but I had absolutely no need for cutlass bearings that were the wrong size. They said "No problem, send them back if they are unused". They gave me full credit for the old ones and sent me new ones in the correct size. I was caught totally off guard but very pleasantly surprised. I don't think you see people at companies that want to help to that extent very often. Usually folks want to tell you 10 reasons why they can't help you.

Excellent. Thank you both for replying! I'll place my order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom