Cat aboard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had quite a few deckhands and stewardesses do the same thing, lol. :dance:

You're giving your age away... they've been called flight attendants for the past 30 years.

But they still hang at the shore ready to be picked up.....

Do you think neutering an animal is without physical and psychological pain? Personally, I don't know. My experience with pets is that they get over it much better than humans. Had a cat that lost an eye, another that lost part of a tail, and a neighbor had a 3 legged dog. They all had happy lives because of their owners love.

Ted
Neutering Jinx has been fine as I see 2 years later he is active and loving. More gooder is that he is not leaving his mark on my furniture which was one reason I never wanted a cat plus why I did neuter him when he started marking. Could not stand to have that spray smell in my house.

Doc was upset to he would of loved to mate my guy with his girl but she had kittens. Says alot if a doc wanted my guy.

You're giving your age away... they've been called flight attendants for the past 30 years.

As yacht crew they're still called stewardesses.

Cat claws can be clipped, although cats(and dogs) are unforgiving if you cut the blood vessel. Worth considering as an alternative to declawing. We don`t crop dog tails or ears anymore.

Last edited:
Cat claws can be clipped, although cats(and dogs) are unforgiving if you cut the blood vessel. Wort considering as an alternative to declawing. We don`t crop dog tails or ears anymore.
Never trimmed my guys claws yet. He sheds his claws and is very gentle to me. He learned whats to tough.

Don't know what you're giving away as in boating they are called deckhands and stews or stewards or stewardesses. He wasn't talking air.

Don't know what you're giving away as in boating they are called deckhands and stews or stewards or stewardesses. He wasn't talking air.

BandB,

I guess that shows my ignorance.... I'm used to the airlines. But on the boat I've known them as deckhands. Now, on my only cruise they were referred to as stewards, but no stewardesses (no females).

Oh well.....

Back
Top Bottom