Capitan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KJ

El Capitan
Vessel Name
Avalon
Vessel Make
Chung Hwa 46 LRC
Hey, look what I got today!!!***** KJ

-- Edited by KJ on Saturday 3rd of December 2011 07:44:47 PM

Attachments

• captain.jpg
    captain.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 49
Great, good for you.

Thank you, Thank you.

Paperchase is done.

They must have changed the paperwork since 1975 , MY USCG , 100Tticket sure didnt look like that!

-- Edited by FF on Sunday 4th of December 2011 07:06:24 AM

FF wrote:
They must have changed the paperwork since 1975 , MY USCG , 100Tticket sure didnt look like that!
*They have eliminated the traditional license form in favor of the new passport style merchant mariner's certificate or MMC.

You are on the right track though, that is not a license, it is a course completion certificate issued by a private company that gives courses and is authorized to administer the test so that their students don't have to go the the CG regional exam center.

congratulations, Capitan KJ.* We will try to show proper respect.

Thanks a lot guys.* The respect thing goes two ways. I have a lot of respect for*the folks on this forum that have contributed to my knowledge base about boating in general. Even when there is disagreement, there is an oppurtunity to learn.

It may be a little early, but my New Years wish is*for everyone (TF) to*treat each other with respect and civility.

Thanks again,** KJ

good job KJ or Captain KJ.

Congratulations, you've done a lot of hard work, it must feel good knowing you have completed the hardest part of the process.* It's not over yet though.* If the school where you took the test offers an application review process, be sure to use it.* Also make sure when you take your physical, that the doctor fills out the proper form (either get it online, or from your local regional exam center, and bring it with you) Be sure to list any and ALL medications you may take.* One mistake here can delay issue of your license for a long time for a supplemental medical review.** When you document your sea time, review it closely as the C/G will do the same.* If you have questions about the application process, give the C/G a call.* Best of luck, and enjoy your accomplishments..............Arctic Traveller

Old Stone wrote:Moonstruck wrote:

congratulations, Capitan KJ.* We will try to show proper respect.

Eeh Gads ------ The recliner is back !!!!!!!

*Ah yes, the Barco lounger, everyone should have one for the beach. *Capitan KJ deserve one for all his hard work *Maybe Santa will bring one to you and KJ

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Thursday 8th of December 2011 12:44:35 AM

Captain, have you acquired your trawler?

I have one under contract. Inspections, surveys, and sea trials are next week.* KJ

I think you're in or near the California Delta??? Details of your boat? Or are you like me and consider early revealing to be bad luck?

Sacramento.* Yes, very bad luck.

Back
Top Bottom