can you recommend buyers broker in the Alameda, CA area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freshalaska

Vessel Name
Nowitna and Serenade
Vessel Make
Schucker and 46 foot Ted Brewer custom sailboat
Looking for a buyers broker to help in the negotiations and closing on a boat in the Alameda area. Anyone have a recommendation.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

What kind of boat?

Aluminum trawler with sail assist. Passagemaker bluewater boat I hope it is.
Single diesel.
Thanks

I can recommend my broker, he's in the Detroit area but travels all over the US to both buy and sell boats. I'll be happy to give you his name, number via e-mail or pvt.

The only broker I know of in the Alameda area is Richard Boland Yachts. I've spoken to Barney on the phone, but never had any personal dealings with him. All I can say is that hey are a prominent broker with a significant presence in Alameda.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to call John Baier at Oceanic Yachts in Sausalito, (415) 331-0533. Very competent broker that I used about seven years ago.

Aluminum trawler with sail assist. Passagemaker bluewater boat I hope it is.
Single diesel.
Thanks

I know what boat you are talking about. Pm me for e gine surveyor and boat surveyor. I cant recommend a buyers broker as i have an inherent distrust of all salesman

If you need someone just to broker a deal so that all the paper work is done correctly call Dan Manley at New Era Yachts in Alameda. He will do the paper shuffle for you for a very reasonable fee.

Looking for a buyers broker to help in the negotiations and closing on a boat in the Alameda area. Anyone have a recommendation.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Lenard Lee, Balena Bay Yacht sales. Nordic Tug dealer, x Kady Krogan dealer, expert on trawlers. Square dealer

Why not use a buyers broker local to you?

Nolan are okay, also you might call Chris Kaplan at City Yachts in SF. She might not be your agent, but she can recommend she's been in the business of long long time. Also check out JK3 in Alameda. Jack is a hard working guy and should be able to work for you.

Back
Top Bottom