Can you believe this East Coast Wx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timjet

Guru
We left the central Chesapeake in October and I cycled the HVAV to heat. We have hardly used it. I bought a portable propane heater and we've gone through 2 one lb bottles. When we hook up electrical at marinas I just pay for 30 amp power not needing the HVAC. Yesterday in Brunswick GA I had to turn on the air conditioner with temps in the 80's.
A cold front is coming though with temps forecast to plunge into the 50's.

Greetings,
Mr. t. Yup, the temperature is up and down more times than a toilet seat at a mixed party. Go figure. It's all Al Gore's fault...
of-course.gif

Thank God this rain hasn't been snow! If this is global warming, I'll take it. As a matter 'o fact, if the sea level at my house rose about 1 foot, I'd be even more happy! :D

In Vero Beach, record highs have been set almost every day for past 2 months. The West Palm Beach TV weather says temps have been above normal for 67 out of the last 70 days. The cold fronts coming through might lower the highs by 5-7 degrees but for 1-2 days only.

The West is cold. Massive rain and snow in the Midwest. Over 50 killed now in tornados and freezing rain. Frost on my lemon tree and Saguaros.

Turn on your TV and see what is happening. Anybody watch the Broncos game last night? Down to 10F by the end of rhe game. The ex QB from Alabama got out dueled by the QB from Kalispell. Peyton wouldn't have made it.

Last edited:
My energy bills are looking really good.......

Finally cold, blowing and snowing here in Maine after record mild weather. Headed for Florida on Saturday for two months just in time for the temps to dip there.

Wifey B: 83 degrees and sunny here in Paradise. New Years forecast a high of 81 and low of 72. Going to be cooler the first week of January though with highs only in the 70's and low's dropping to the 60's. Somehow, we'll survive.

Chesapeake Bay is in the low 50s which is fine with me. Just needs to last a couple more weeks till I head South.

Ted

Chesapeake Bay is in the low 50s which is fine with me. Just needs to last a couple more weeks till I head South.

Ted

Wifey B: We just walked our guests from Rhode Island and Minnesota along South Beach on our way to lunch.

Wifey B: We just walked our guests from Rhode Island and Minnesota along South Beach on our way to lunch.

Long walk from Minnesota to South Beach. :rolleyes:

Will be in Fort Myers in late January.

Ted

Long walk from Minnesota to South Beach. :rolleyes:

Will be in Fort Myers in late January.

Ted

Ok, now you have my wife broken up giggling at it. We walked South Beach with friends of ours, some who are from Minnesota and others who are from Rhode Island. Are you walking to Fort Myers? lol

Ok, now you have my wife broken up giggling at it. We walked South Beach with friends of ours, some who are from Minnesota and others who are from Rhode Island. Are you walking to Fort Myers? lol

Hope not, but we'll know Friday when the boat splashes and I turn the key.

Ted

Snow this AM on Cape Cod Driving a car now it's 72* in North Carolna. Can wait to get to Fort Myers and my boat.

In Vero Beach, record highs have been set almost every day for past 2 months. The West Palm Beach TV weather says temps have been above normal for 67 out of the last 70 days. The cold fronts coming through might lower the highs by 5-7 degrees but for 1-2 days only.
Save a spot, we'll be there Jan 8.

Back
Top Bottom