Can anyone identify this deck plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

refugio

Guru
Vessel Name
Lulu (Refugio sold)
This is in a sound shield for a 5KW Northern Lights generator circa 1999. Alaska Marine made the enclosure but are unable to identify. I’d really like to find a new plate since it’s a PITA to remove this panel entirely to install a new fitting.

IMG_2425.jpg

Consider sending that photo to Fisheries Supply in Seattle. They have a bunch of inventory and some skilled “parts” personnel. They should be able to do it all over the phone.

Good Luck

I actually have a FOC (friend of Carl, the owner) wholesale account at Fisheries. They weren’t much help.

But that Viking plate looks interesting - I’m going to have to grovel for that one a bit.

Thanks @gmarr! That "Twist Lock" design looks right as well - that's why there aren't threads in the flange piece.

And it should be a standard item at West marine. At least I found them there in Chicago while on the hunt for a replacement Oring

I pulled the whole front panel off of my 8kw Northern Light so that I could service it. I started it after servicing and it was so quiet I never put it back on. You might give it a try. They are very quiet units.

I pulled the whole front panel off of my 8kw Northern Light so that I could service it. I started it after servicing and it was so quiet I never put it back on. You might give it a try. They are very quiet units.

I agree it’s quiet - but it’s my ADD at work ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom