Camano 31 PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uboatcdr

Hello, was wondering if anyone lives in the PNW and currently owns a Camano 31. My young bride and I are considering this platform for our retirement boat and have a few questions. There is a FB group of Camano owners ,but they will not let you in unless you own a boat.

Thanks in advance

Pete, future Camano owner.

Hi Pete. We bought a new Camano in 2005 and sold it in 2014. We put 1800 hours on it and cruised from Olympia in the South Sound to Desolation Sound in Canada. I can probably answer any questions you have. Send me a PM with your phone number or email if you're interested. Tim

Check out camanopacific.com

Good site and accessible to anyone....lots of good information.

We bought Spirit, a 2002 model in 2004 and really enjoyed it. We cruised the Gulf Coast many trips as far West as Houston and East to Sanibel Fl. They are very well made boats. We only sold her because we wanted something bigger. When I sold her in 2008 it was to a guy in Sweden who saw the ad in Passagemaker Mag. He loaded her on a ship and off to Sweden. I used to belong to ECCO East Coast Camano Owners group I don't recall if they allowed non owners to join.
Good luck!

Check out camanopacific.com

Good site and accessible to anyone....lots of good information.

I beg to differ. It's a pretty inactive and dormant site. But when the replies DO come, then they are usually good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom