C&L Sea Ranger 47 Pilot House Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gjohnstone

Vessel Name
Sea Strider
Vessel Make
Sea Ranger 47
Hello Everyone,

I am a marine professional in the Pacific Northwest. Specifically in system design, electrical and electronics.

My Father and I purchased a C&L Sea Ranger 47 (My father has always loved these boats) and I am trying to track down as much information as I can. I know its it scarce out there for anything original from the manufacture. I am specifically trying to find a layout/line drawing of the 47 pilot house so I can make up an engraved bilge pump and nav light plate for the boat.

Thanks!

Gavin

Welcome aboard. Sorry I don’t have any information on that boat. But congrats on your new boat. We will need photos...

Hello Everyone,

I am a marine professional in the Pacific Northwest. Specifically in system design, electrical and electronics.

My Father and I purchased a C&L Sea Ranger 47 (My father has always loved these boats) and I am trying to track down as much information as I can. I know its it scarce out there for anything original from the manufacture. I am specifically trying to find a layout/line drawing of the 47 pilot house so I can make up an engraved bilge pump and nav light plate for the boat.

Thanks!

Gavin

I have a C&L 44 that I bought in 1994. In all that time I have never heard of any C&L, or any Taiwan build from that era, having a schematic drawing from the builder. Any that exist will be recreations by an owner.
Good luck with your quest.

Back
Top Bottom