Bye to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessel Name
---
I asked Janet to remove my membership completey, i don't want to participate on a forum where some members think and get the room to dictade others. Goodluck to the rest of you.

I asked Janet to remove my membership completey, i don't want to participate on a forum where some members think and get the room to dictade others. Goodluck to the rest of you.

Taking your toys and going home eh?

Butthurt?

On an Internet forum?

Come on man!

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1470345348.283872.jpg

I see your still logged into the forum reading the reply's:lol: :rofl::rofl:

I hope I didn't offend you. Good luck.

I learned a long time ago not to take offense on Internet-based forum, and to stay out of the weeds.

Reiziger,

I'm following right behind you. The idea that a friend of a vender can open a path for that vender to hawk their product for days is clearly not in the spirit of the forum guidelines. Beyond that, Jeffrey S's later posts regarding how he plans to manipulate marinas and communities is not just an issue of fairness, it's truly alarming and dangerous to boating. Time for action.

Best wishes to you.

Folks we are closing this topic for now until the site team has some time to review the underlying issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom