Burgee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gbinterim

Vessel Name
Interim
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 36
Just received confirmation that my Trawler Burgee has been shipped. So I ask how many of you will fly the burgee this summer in Southeast Alaska?

My budgie is, apparently, on the way also.
But I won't be in Ak.

giphy.webp

Just got notified that my burgee has shipped!!!!

Just received confirmation that my Trawler Burgee has been shipped. So I ask how many of you will fly the burgee this summer in Southeast Alaska?

WESTERLY will display in Southeast. And British Columbia and Puget Sound.

Got IT!!

Received my TF burgee today. I must say it is very good quality. Once it stops raining, I will install it on the bow. Thank you to all that made this happen!!:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_3842.jpg
    IMG_3842.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 40
Looking good Tom!

Mine hit the mail box today as well.

+1 on appreciation for all that had a hand in getting this done.

Still haven’t got mine yet, USPS site not working for tracking this evening. Try again in the morning.

Still haven’t got mine yet, USPS site not working for tracking this evening. Try again in the morning.

The site never worked for me. Nevertheless, received the burgee yesterday.

Received my burgee a few days ago and very pleased. Equal in quality to my yacht club burgee which lasts several years before any fading. If you're in the Long Island, NY area this summer, keep a lookout :)

Got my shipment yesterday... very nice!

Only problem was I ordered and paid for (2) but only received one in the envelope.

I'm guessing this will be taken care of, will contact them when I get home from work today.

20190211_224130.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom