Bruno & Stillman 55

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lastvautour

I am a solid wood model builder currently researching the Bruno Stillman 55. I am amazed at the lack of information available on line. I am in need of out of water photo 90 degree off beam at a distance as well as photo of the bow and stern straight on to create my own drawings for carving. Should someone have drawings, I am willing to pay a reasonable amount and shipping cost. The model will be a surprise gift for my nephew who owns and captains the 5680 Paula Nicole out of Shipigan NB.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Louis Vautour
https://www.facebook.com/solidwoodmodels/

Hello Lewis,

I have a 1974 42 Bruno & Stillman converted to a trawler. Her pictures are in an album on this website. The name is Charis. I have many more pictures if you are interested, just let me know.

Ken Shanley
MV Charis

Hi Louis,

My Bruno & Stillman charter boat is the 35' boat. Another avenue you might try is to locate the boat builder who ended up with the molds after Bruno & Stillman went out of business. The name escapes me, but know they built 35' boats and I believe 42' boats. Know nothing about the 55.

Ted

Try Google images. Not many of the 55's out there. Was unpopular due to stability issues. 42 was the flagship and highly sought after, especially the noncored hulls. 42s are said to "been everywhere and done everything" 35's are almost as popular and are outstanding as well. OC diver has a 35 as a dive charter boat. These boats haven't been made since early 80's. Quality control issues in the last 2 years of production forced shut down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom