Bruce anchor question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Mr. WK. I think if you had taken the time to read the whole thread from the beginning you may have noticed the question was accurately and properly answered by Mr. dj in post #2. The resultant 20+ comments are redundant and unnecessary as is your post #20. MY post #5, being the topic is a well worn OMG subject, is a comment on anchor discussions in general.

RT I think I've been redundant and unnessary before. Surely you of all people don't consider this TF to be an information center? Many do however.

Greetings,
Mr. NW. I think TF is both an entertaining AND educational experience.

The expertise represented ranges across the board:

Medico's, insurance folks, pilots, mechanics (both professional AND amateur), a wide variety of marine industry types, military (both active and retired from all branches) and electronic/IT techs, to name but a few.
The locations and vessels represented are equally diverse. Our posts are read and receive contributions from around the world.

How could such a venue NOT be educational and entertaining.

I have learned a great deal by participating here and hopefully made some virtual friends. I've even MET some of the members! And they didn't punch out my lights! Imagine that.

Wxx3

Sick humor that Bigsfish guy. :)

90% of European boats have a Bruce or clone but then money is more dear.

Before my Bruce was demoted to no. 2, it never failed me.
But i don't talk about it, otherwise i may think my $300 for my Delta was wasted.

Luckily my gf doesn't know about TF, but once she does, look out, my $90 / day will become $9. And I'll be going every where at 4 knots or wherever I maximize the are area under of curve of speed versus nm/gal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom