Broker recommendations please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Haylands

Vessel Name
Barefoot Lady
Vessel Make
1976 Hatteras 42LRC Mk1
Hi,

I don't want to start another "do you need a broker" thread but we will be in a position within a few months to buy a trawler for our away from the dock adventure around the Caribbean. We live in the UK so it's a bit of a trek to see boats on the other side of the pond...

We spent some time in Florida last year looking at boats, trying to decide what we did and didn't want, we are pretty set now as to what we want but after the experiences of some of the brokers we met we do need recommendations for a good broker...

I'm starting to look for one now as I want to get to know him/her as we will have to have a lot of trust in them when buying from this distance...

I did keep the details of the few good brokers we met but the security at Miami airport managed to wipe my entire laptop so I lost the lot...!!!

So if anyone has had any recent experiance and knows of that special guy/gal who goes the extra mile please let me know...

Thanks...

I think I know just the guy:angel:

From Duo summa tremuit to Esse Quam Videri, thanks PM sent...

So you are finally going to pull the trigger eh?

Good luck to you both!

Yes Paul, daughter's wedding at the end of the month, house valued and it's a sellers market so they recon only weeks to sell.... then the next "madcap, what the heck, go for it" chapter begins...

Brexit has reduced our budget somewhat.... $1.25 - £1.00, we'll still get something that floats... hopefully... !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom