Boat wizard? Sold boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boat Wizard is for brokers. I am a surveyor and have soldboats.com I can look up reported sales. I cannot list boats for sale and I don't get some other data available to Boat Wizard subscribers about current listings.

What's the difference?

Ah, ok...now I get it. Until you posted I thought the Hawg, was having a bad day, and went to sleep before he finished.

Ah, ok...now I get it. Until you posted I thought the Hawg, was having a bad day, and went to sleep before he finished.
:rofl:
I heard the term boat wiz at the show and thought I was going to have to ask Peggy...

bglad; said:
Boat Wizard is for brokers. I am a surveyor and have soldboats.com I can look up reported sales. I cannot list boats for sale and I don't get some other data available to Boat Wizard subscribers about current listings.
Thanks bglad. I asked because two brokers I mentioned Sold Boat to didn't know of it. Thought maybe it was a surveyor only thing or maybe just eastern.

Then I see it is part of Boat Wizard.
Sold Boats.com
Need Help? send an email to cs@boatwizard.com.

What are the requirements to get access to soldboats.com?

Not sure what they are. Maybe limited to commercial interests but I really don't know.

Thanks bglad. I asked because two brokers I mentioned Sold Boat to didn't know of it.

I can't imagine a broker not knowing about sold boat. It's really just a subset of Boat Wizard which is basically the front end of Yacht World.

Is Yacht World down for everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom