Boat Seller Network

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dcbeach

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Salty Lady
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42
After putting the "Queen Neptune" my 82' Mainship on Boat Trader as a sale by owner, I received multiple calls from the above company. After searching the net for reviews and finding some, but to me, little. What experience and/or information do the collective brain trust have of this site. Personally I'm not at all inclined to pursue this Avenue

Thanks, Chris

I had 2 boats for sale on Boat Trader and also got calls from them saying they had buyers. Did not follow up as it didn't feel right.

Sounds like a paralel sceme (scam) similar to cars & RVs.
I've posted ads for cars snd RV... on Craigslist and gotten calls from "Once Driven" Same line they have buyers in my area. That was pure BS...
They want an upfront fee to advertise it.
Looked them up and indeed did find RV listings. I then went to Google and searched for that yr mfg & model. Lots of hits but NONE from Once Driven.

https://www.sellernetworks.com/visitors-agreement

"Seller Networks is an asset listing and information service that brings together buyers and sellers from across the Internet. Information about a particular asset is supplied by the seller, not by SellerNetworks.com and the accuracy of such information depends on the seller updating their advertisement with us. The price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
By placing an ad using our service, you agree to pay the fees specified for the package you select, regardless of whether your asset sells as a result of the listing."

I'm sure that once you respond to them regarding their 'buyer' they will immediately request that you complete a listing (as per their policy, I'm sure).

https://www.sellernetworks.com/visitors-agreement

"Seller Networks is an asset listing and information service that brings together buyers and sellers from across the Internet. Information about a particular asset is supplied by the seller, not by SellerNetworks.com and the accuracy of such information depends on the seller updating their advertisement with us. The price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
By placing an ad using our service, you agree to pay the fees specified for the package you select, regardless of whether your asset sells as a result of the listing."

I'm sure that once you respond to them regarding their 'buyer' they will immediately request that you complete a listing (as per their policy, I'm sure).

Change your name to Shrewd. 100% on target.

"Change your name to Shrewd. 100% on target."

When using a USPO mailbox I use the name OCCUPANT , cuts down on the hunk mail.

If you want to get your boat sold contact Barry at Crown International. He sold our boat in three months after another broker had the listing for a year.
I do not work for them or am I associated with them. I do not get a finders fee. I just wanted my boat sold and Barry did it. He closed the sale from his hospital bed after a surgery. This guy is committed to making the sale.

http://www.yachtauthority.com/CrownInternationalYachtSales-webpage-731.php

"Change your name to Shrewd. 100% on target."

When using a USPO mailbox I use the name OCCUPANT , cuts down on the hunk mail.

You don't get much junk mail in USPS boxes.

Back
Top Bottom