Benford Fantail 38 resurrection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wallace!
Get a damn hat!

The Abaco sun considers baby white Canadian skin a delicacy.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
After years of abuse by Mr. RTFirely .... ridicule, name calling and being accused of being a "toy boat surveyor" and liar, I've had enough, the camels back was broken earlier today. This man's mean spirited ridicule and harassment have finally made the Trawler Forum just plain tiresome. Life is too short. I will not be heard from on Trawler Forum again. If anyone is interested in our travels we can be found on Facebook under..... Sharon Gouk.
Thank you.
Sharon & Wallace

Please tell us your kidding! Your contributions are appreciated by me and others on here.
I assure you, RT is harmless and means no ill will towards any members.

After years of abuse by Mr. RTFirely .... ridicule, name calling and being accused of being a "toy boat surveyor" and liar, I've had enough, the camels back was broken earlier today.

Just block him - then you won't have to see his BS. There are too many people on here who are armchair boaters and don't have a tenth of the experience you have.

Please do not misunderstand what I am about to write as there is no bad meaning in it. I do not take for one or the other and have nothing against anybody here. I Prefer to warn before being nailed on the wall of infamy :)
I read the thread in question and Mr RTF has not been insulting or misplaced. He was only challenging boatpoker and on top of everything, on a futile subject: cooking!
While Mr RTF may have been a bit more diplomat I didn't see any intention to hurt.
A forum is a place where to discuss about fact, ideas and what we love and this imply challenge each other about our post. Beyond that we should all show some humility and not be over reactive. It is joke and play and it is just teasing, nothing bad in that.
I am not here for long but I noticed that often people tend to take any post not in their way of thinking as an attack or like questionning their competency where there is nothing like that, it is only debate and discussion, not a contest of who will be right.

Guys we are all part of a wonderful family, a bit disfunctional sometimes, but lets keep things in a good spirit, when someone tease you, it is not making fun of you, it is having fun with you.

Keep smiling!

L.

Please tell us your kidding! Your contributions are appreciated by me and others on here.
I assure you, RT is harmless and means no ill will towards any members.
I agree. Sometimes humor carries a critical edge, if the criticism outweighs the humor, maybe it should not be said, but it can be a fine line.
Using "Ignore" for one member is better than depriving yourself, and the rest of us, of our valued exchanges of views.

Funny, just about every forum I have ever belonged to, finds a way to go nuclear in January.

FWIW, I like both boatpoker and RT Firefly.

RB

Funny, just about every forum I have ever belonged to, finds a way to go nuclear in January.

FWIW, I like both boatpoker and RT Firefly.

RB

Same here. I think they should kiss and make up. [emoji8]. I mean, come on, we are just talking about food!

Back
Top Bottom