Before and After Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful undertakings by all. Not a true trawler, but still an older boat with the heart of another 30 plus years.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 81
[/ATTACH]Greetings. I know no plctures. One more try once again. I sure please that my boat work is easier than this undertaking.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

We upgraded from a 9' Livingston dinghy to a plastic Whaly 310, but it was too heavy to lift on the modified Weaver Snap Davits by hand..I had to put a small hand cranked boat winch on a boom to lift it. Side benefit is that the boom supports a tarp during rainy weather (handy for drinking water supplementation) and shade for our dog during sunny weather. Me-thinks it didn't hurt Badger's looks at all, either.

Looks?
You made her look considerably longer. I like. Looks better. Hmmm .. willy once had a mast. But if I can't remember my VHF antenna when returning to covered moorage .....? Bang Crash OMG .......

Before

Attachments

• IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 73
After new Teak doors, caprail, anchor platform ,anchor locker bulkhead , sun visor paint and and a bunch of other stuff .

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1559.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 78
WOW! I'm so impressed at all the work put into our projects of love!

Good idea, where due you stow them when the ladder is flipped up?

handles was store on 2 clips near main sliding door on straits for FB access :thumb:

I don't find any pictures sorry ... but I spend one hour to looking for :rofl: was nice to see all those pictures

Thanks for this voyage on past :D:rolleyes:

Very well thought out, Tug. I really like the idea that your ladder pivots so tightly against the back of the boat, one of the advantages of having a near plumb transom. It's out of the way unless you need it.

By the way, please stop blanking out the attractive topless models climbing the ladder. :socool::)

By the way I don't want to kill ambiance but on of the girl from pic are no more on this world now :mad::banghead:

By the way I don't want to kill ambiance but on of the girl from pic are no more on this world now :mad::banghead:

Sorry about that, Tug. It was a silly, unecessary comment.

Sorry about that, Tug. It was a silly, unecessary comment.

no stress not need to be sorry, just we need to enjoy life is so short ...

In Land Rover world we have slogan " One Life, live it "

That why I decided to live on yacht, this is total crazy and expensive but I envoy every day my life...

I'm sure you will love those one...:thumb:

Is hard to believe that the same galet but we did year ago major transformation ... and opening on dinner room

147762290641534.jpg

147762292756207.jpg

147762273973342.jpg

147762271113357.jpg

I gotta make sure the Admiral dosent see this post, that is one MAC Daddy galley.

I would have been happy with the first galley but the second is outstanding! Lovely boat, makes mine look like a barbecue tool.

My deck after sanding and oiling and other improvements

Attachments

• _autoimage4.jpg
    _autoimage4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01649.jpg
    DSC01649.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 86
  • _autoimage10.jpeg
    _autoimage10.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01595.jpg
    DSC01595.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 100
  • _autoimage7.jpeg
    _autoimage7.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC01548.jpg
    DSC01548.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 98
I'm sure you will love those one...:thumb:

Please stop, you are making my boat feel insufficient. :lol::rofl:

Love the galley pics with the stainless steel! Absolutely great! I was thinking of upgrading to a stainless steel countertop too.

In many respects I preferred the look of the bimini up top. Problem was the PO had it made to suit himself, and I could not stand upright beneath it! So it had to go. At least I have somewhere for the solar panels now.

Attachments

• Profile crop.jpg
    Profile crop.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Profile sml.jpg
    Profile sml.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 77
Please stop, you are making my boat feel insufficient. :lol::rofl:

Love the galley pics with the stainless steel! Absolutely great! I was thinking of upgrading to a stainless steel countertop too.

Yes but you know this is our home :angel: not a boat for some weekend :D

In many respects I preferred the look of the bimini up top. Problem was the PO had it made to suit himself, and I could not stand upright beneath it! So it had to go. At least I have somewhere for the solar panels now.
I Like this hardtop replacement for Bimini.

Great post

This is the kind of discussions that i joined the forum for.

Insequent, where did you get the hardtop-what's it made of.

Very nice job indeed.

Very nice job indeed.

The other thing I like better about his hardtop is size. I like bimini tops fine, but I don't like tops that don't go all the way to the windshield and then back over all the seats on the bridge.

Very nice job indeed.

It was custom made in GRP at Port Townsend Shipwright's CoOp. First a wooden plug then the layup, foam filled with channels for wiring of lights and speakers. Those wires, and the solar panel wires plus wiring to mast run down the inside of some of the 2" SS supports. It came together very well.

My deck after sanding and oiling and other improvements

Beautiful! But I bought a loud horn at a fraction of the cost and avoided teak-deck maintenance or any exterior wood. Choices, choices, choices.

Replacement of galley floor after new holding tank installation.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 150
Before

Attachments

• DCP_0063.jpg
    DCP_0063.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 125