Before and After

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2DASEA,
Great boat. What is your total power and displacement?
I see you've moved the boot stripe up where it seems to belong.
I'm not a fan of dark hulls but your's sure does look good.
Sounds like you're going to put up all the rigging. That must be a lot of rigging. Sails or no that's a real trawler. Would you consider hang'in out w a bunch of guys w/o sails?

Yes the boot stripe came up almost a foot! She's got a 3406b cat at 325 hp. and is about 40 ton. I'd enjoy hanging with any of you, I don't discriminate.

Eight hp per ton is a good power level pack'in a cargo and push'in all that rigg'in into a headwind. Being a sailboat you may have ballast other than the cargo .. yes? In the nasty I'll bet you get a nice ride w the wheelhouse aft. I'll guess no stabilizers too. Thanks for mingle'in w us but all we do is talk. Welcome aboard.

IF not afready done, think twice about adding cement in the hull. On a steel vessel, under the cement is the perfect place for major rust to form.

IF not afready done, think twice about adding cement in the hull. On a steel vessel, under the cement is the perfect place for major rust to form.

The keel will be sealed, no water is getting in there,or oxygen which rust needs to grow.

Back
Top Bottom