beautiful old girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motion30

Guru
This just went by on the ICW southbound in hollywood fl. Thought you guys . may like to see it

Attachments

• 20131130_162156.jpg
    20131130_162156.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 137
This just went by on the ICW southbound in hollywood fl. Thought you guys . may like to see it
Shes beautiful!Where are you staying on the ICW were in Dania?

I am south if sheridan st. Just inside the no wake zone in hollywood

This morning I saw an alligator swim by, dont know.what he.was.doing in salt water. Or maybe it was a american crock. Hard to tell. Wish.i could have.gotten a picture

This morning I saw an alligator swim by, dont know.what he.was.doing in salt water. Or maybe it was a american crock. Hard to tell. Wish.i could have.gotten a picture
Yeah, there occasionally seen around here .

She's a beaut! I used to see her "type" in New England harbors/coastal waters 1950's/60's. A Trumpy - Yes??

She's a beaut! I used to see her "type" in New England harbors/coastal waters 1950's/60's. A Trumpy - Yes??

Not sure what it is but it was clean , bright and looked.as new

Attachments

• 20131130_162208.jpg
    20131130_162208.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 79

Wow...that is a proper vessel indeed. Yeah on the gator, two weeks ago I saw a piece of wood floating into the marina in Stuart, and I thought I'd take a photo of it cuz it looked so much like a gator. Turned out that it was. I saw it two more times last week. I think the big lake dump probably put a lot of gators through the gates, and now they are drifting down the St. Lucie. The so-called experts say that when it gets salty enough, they turn around and head back up river.

Wow...that is a proper vessel indeed. Yeah on the gator, two weeks ago I saw a piece of wood floating into the marina in Stuart, and I thought I'd take a photo of it cuz it looked so much like a gator. Turned out that it was. I saw it two more times last week. I think the big lake dump probably put a lot of gators through the gates, and now they are drifting down the St. Lucie. The so-called experts say that when it gets salty enough, they turn around and head back up river.

Damn. And I always fall overboard...

Back
Top Bottom