Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
beautiful old girl

This just went by on the ICW southbound in hollywood fl. Thought you guys . may like to see it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131130_162156.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	25147  
__________________
Advertisement

motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
This just went by on the ICW southbound in hollywood fl. Thought you guys . may like to see it
Shes beautiful!Where are you staying on the ICW were in Dania?
__________________

__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
I am south if sheridan st. Just inside the no wake zone in hollywood
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4712 View Post
Shes beautiful!Where are you staying on the ICW were in Dania?
Where are you docked?
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
I am south if sheridan st. Just inside the no wake zone in hollywood
Oh, ok.
__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
Where are you docked?
Our camano is at Lauderdale small boat club, down the Dania cut off. And the Nordy is in stuart getting worked on.
__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
Ha. A two boat owner. And I thought I was crazy
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
Guru
 
Off Duty's Avatar
 
City: Tampa
Country: USA
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 843
She is a beaut!
Thanks for sharing.
Off Duty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #9
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
This morning I saw an alligator swim by, dont know.what he.was.doing in salt water. Or maybe it was a american crock. Hard to tell. Wish.i could have.gotten a picture
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
Ha. A two boat owner. And I thought I was crazy
Crazy, what makes you think that?
__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
This morning I saw an alligator swim by, dont know.what he.was.doing in salt water. Or maybe it was a american crock. Hard to tell. Wish.i could have.gotten a picture
Yeah, there occasionally seen around here .
__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #12
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4712 View Post
Crazy, what makes you think that?
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #13
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4712 View Post
Our camano is at Lauderdale small boat club, down the Dania cut off. And the Nordy is in stuart getting worked on.
Hey
Give me a shout if you need crew bringing your nordy back home
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #14
Guru
 
N4712's Avatar
 
City: South FL
Country: U.S.A
Vessel Name: Oliver
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 47 Hull# 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
Hey Give me a shout if you need crew bringing your nordy back home
Thnaks! I'll let you know if we need someone.
__________________
Thanks, Oliver
M/V Oliver
Nordhavn 47 Hull #12
N4712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
Art
Guru
 
Art's Avatar
 
City: SF Bay Area
Country: USA
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
This just went by on the ICW southbound in hollywood fl. Thought you guys . may like to see it
She's a beaut! I used to see her "type" in New England harbors/coastal waters 1950's/60's. A Trumpy - Yes??
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #16
Guru
 
motion30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
She's a beaut! I used to see her "type" in New England harbors/coastal waters 1950's/60's. A Trumpy - Yes??
Not sure what it is but it was clean , bright and looked.as new
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131130_162208.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	25158  
motion30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #17
Guru
 
healhustler's Avatar
 
City: Longboat Key, FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Bucky
Vessel Model: Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by motion30 View Post
This morning I saw an alligator swim by, dont know.what he.was.doing in salt water. Or maybe it was a american crock. Hard to tell. Wish.i could have.gotten a picture
Wow...that is a proper vessel indeed. Yeah on the gator, two weeks ago I saw a piece of wood floating into the marina in Stuart, and I thought I'd take a photo of it cuz it looked so much like a gator. Turned out that it was. I saw it two more times last week. I think the big lake dump probably put a lot of gators through the gates, and now they are drifting down the St. Lucie. The so-called experts say that when it gets salty enough, they turn around and head back up river.
__________________
Larry

"I'd rather be happy than dignified".
healhustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #18
Guru
 
City: somewhere
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by healhustler View Post

Wow...that is a proper vessel indeed. Yeah on the gator, two weeks ago I saw a piece of wood floating into the marina in Stuart, and I thought I'd take a photo of it cuz it looked so much like a gator. Turned out that it was. I saw it two more times last week. I think the big lake dump probably put a lot of gators through the gates, and now they are drifting down the St. Lucie. The so-called experts say that when it gets salty enough, they turn around and head back up river.
Damn. And I always fall overboard...
__________________

__________________
Life is a Beach
beachbum29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012