Beautiful Delfin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonfish

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Traveler
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 46 LRC
Arrived last night in Lund, BC and saw Delfin (one of my favorite boats ever!) over on one of the floating breakwaters. The sunset's glow made for a pretty photo...

Attachments

• Delfin in Lund.jpg
    Delfin in Lund.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 160
Fully agree. Delfin is a "MAN'S BOAT", no matter what anchor it has.

Wish I would've had known. Would've come up for a visit.

Arrived last night in Lund, BC and saw Delfin (one of my favorite boats ever!) over on one of the floating breakwaters. The sunset's glow made for a pretty photo...

Lovely lines; proper trawler.

I notice you have a twin deck choey Lee 46, very rare beast; how do you like it ?

Lovely lines; proper trawler.

I notice you have a twin deck choey Lee 46, very rare beast; how do you like it ?

Love her! We are 24/7 liveaboards and workaboards with a 5-yr old daughter, so she's definitely roomy. And with twin Lehman 120s, very economical, too. Still lots of work to do to pretty her up, but she's a fine Pacific NW cruiser.

Love her! We are 24/7 liveaboards and workaboards with a 5-yr old daughter, so she's definitely roomy. And with twin Lehman 120s, very economical, too. Still lots of work to do to pretty her up, but she's a fine Pacific NW cruiser.

There was one for sale on this side of the pond, but it looked in terrible order, so I never followed it up. I was very taken by the design, and I'm still amazed that they could squeeze twin decks onto a 46' boat; just wondering if there's full headroom down below though out the boat?

Please post some photos if you have them, I'd love to see some interior pics, as they are as rare as hens teeth... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom