Attention Former Sailors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HopCar

Guru
Vessel Name
Possum
Vessel Make
Ellis 28
Thought you former sailors who came over to the good side might like this.

Attachments

• Scan20001.jpg
    Scan20001.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 196
Funny! :) Thanks for sharing.

LOL! Reminds me of the time I brought our Cheoy Lee 46 back from survey to our home port for the first time. Had a sailor friend come with me who owned many sailboats, and had a Islander Freeport 36 at the time. We were sitting all warm and comfortable in the pilothouse on the settee, cruising along in flat waters. About halfway home, after a few minutes of no talking he breaks the silence with a completely innocent "This is kinda nice..." A month and a half later he sold his sailboat, RV, and a car and bought a DeFever 54!

LOL! Reminds me of the time I brought our Cheoy Lee 46 back from survey to our home port for the first time. Had a sailor friend come with me who owned many sailboats, and had a Islander Freeport 36 at the time. We were sitting all warm and comfortable in the pilothouse on the settee, cruising along in flat waters. About halfway home, after a few minutes of no talking he breaks the silence with a completely innocent "This is kinda nice..." A month and a half later he sold his sailboat, RV, and a car and bought a DeFever 54!
Power to the trawler people! :D

]image.jpgHO,HO,HO. The season has started and whether we use our bilge power or the wind we all share the same joy, but a dry warm wheel house has an appeal for sure. Bill,

A trawler is nice. One even get's sunlight in the boat's interior!

img_198075_0_2772e390f823be128cf072c23f230c2d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom