Anybody recognize this runabout?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

refugio

Guru
Vessel Name
Lulu (Refugio sold)
Saw it at Westward on Lake Union. SYC burgee. Logo looked kind of like Tiara...kinda Riva-like?
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1471205966.133994.jpg

Keith

Looks like a "Chris Craft Launch 25." Maybe?

@hmason: I'm pretty familiar with that range - this really looks different. Look at the way the coaming is carried onto the stern:
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1471239187.266894.jpg

Keith

In some ways it looks like a Cobalt.

I think you're right and feel silly that I didn't see it having owned two Cobalt's. I was thinking coastal and don't think of them as such. I am horrible at identifying boats.

The boat it most reminds me of is the old Century Coronado (minus the hardtop).

Keith

I think you're right and feel silly that I didn't see it having owned two Cobalt's. I was thinking coastal and don't think of them as such. I am horrible at identifying boats.

You may not be able to identify boats very well but at least you have good taste in the ones you buy.

Cobalts are nice boats.

You may not be able to identify boats very well but at least you have good taste in the ones you buy.

Cobalts are nice boats.

Growing up inland and boating on the lake, my first three boats were Searay, and my last two were Cobalt. All did an excellent job for me. We do miss the speed of the last boat we had there.

More Italian than a bottle of wine and a motorscooter.

Didn't realize it was authentically retro! There's a restored one on Yachtworld from 1970 (in Italy)

Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom