Another day in paradise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Insequent

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Insequent
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 50 Mk I
Well, when a mod asks you to post (start a thread?) what can I do?

Wind under 10 kn, not a cloud in the sky! Ah yes, winter in Brisbane, another day in paradise!

Anchored at Peel Island. Along with 35 or so other boats, but plenty of room, no obnoxious jet skis or loud music. What else can I say - you would like to be here too!

I'd love to be there. 40 knot winds and 5 metre swell down South here.

What's the temperature down under?

Sydney Winter :smitten:

Sat.
sunny_s_cloudy.png

19°
10°

Sun.
sunny.png

21°
11°

Mon.
cloudy.png

16°

Tue.
sunny.png

17°

Wed.
sunny.png

18°

Thu.
partly_cloudy.png

22°
13°

Fri.
partly_cloudy.png

24°
10°

Sat.
partly_cloudy.png

17°

I must say 26C is very tempting but Qld is full of gray nomad Victorians and SA this time of the year.

Winter can still be great anywhere with beautiful clear days, just spent 4 days down the D'Entrecasteaux Channel top temp was only 12c but very enjoyable.

Attachments

• Dover-2387.jpg
    Dover-2387.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Dover-2395.jpg
    Dover-2395.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 66
I must say 26C is very tempting but Qld is full of gray nomad Victorians and SA this time of the year.

Parts of it are.
We were surprised when we went to the Keppels recently at how many boats were heading north, popular anchorages were packed, it was like being at the back of Peel Is on a weekend. :)

When we got back to where we came from we were amazed that we could sit in an anchorage for a week and not have anyone anchor near us.

We aren't far from Insequent at the moment, but the next nearest boat to us is anchored 2nm away.

Back
Top Bottom