American Diesel Corp……………..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toadhall

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Toad Hall
Vessel Make
Bluewater 40
It’s been said many times before, but here it comes again.

What a GREAT company!!
:thumb:

It’s been said many times before, but here it comes again.

What a GREAT company!!
:thumb:

Wifey B: :dance: Love seeing nice things. I see so much negative but there are some really great companies around, yards, mechanics, you name it. Glad you found one. :)

Yep.
I simply don't get why Ford Lehman owners would buy anywhere else.
Brian takes probably 10 calls seeking advice for every one that results in a sale, but he is happy to do it.
Even before I bought a bracket from him for a second alternator, he pointed out the risks that probably outweighed the gains.
I still brought the bracket, but it's in the pile of things whose ideas needed another think.

Thanks again
Richard on Dauntless in Mexico !!!

We have a Peugeot Lehman and they are our go to folks as well. We are also very lucky to also live near them!

Yep.
I simply don't get why Ford Lehman owners would buy anywhere else.
Brian takes probably 10 calls seeking advice for every one that results in a sale, but he is happy to do it.
Even before I bought a bracket from him for a second alternator, he pointed out the risks that probably outweighed the gains.
I still brought the bracket, but it's in the pile of things whose ideas needed another think.

Thanks again
Richard on Dauntless in Mexico !!!

Curious. What were the risks versus gains?

Tator

Curious. What were the risks versus gains?
tator

A larger replacement alternator could put more belt tension on the fresh water pump leading to bearing failure. Not sure about adding a second alternator if that's what was meant.

Back
Top Bottom