Albin 25 Aft Cabin Craigslist Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardude01

Guru
Vessel Name
Bijou
Vessel Make
2008 Island Packet PY/SP
This popped up yesterday.

Albin 25 Aft Cabin

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1401468621.367258.jpg

Not my style but thought it might be interesting for someone. Newer engine.

Interesting. This boat was for sale and listed as sold just a few months ago. I don't remember exactly where but I do recognize that picture, with the trailer that looks to short.

That's a very cool small trawler. Doesn't quite have the space of a Ranger 25 but it sure is a lot less expensive. Looks rather well outfitted for her size.
Bill

Yeah, that trailer looks a little suspect-- like it might not be balanced very well.

The later model Albin hulls did have some hook to the bottom aft but this one looks extreme. May be just the angle of the pic and lens of the camera. But could be modified.

Thankfully I've never seen an Albin w a FB but these owner built hard tops can get heavy and significantly effect the boat's CG. They are a roundish bottomed boat and very light so CG is a more sensitive issue than w a typical trawler. However many Albins have been modified thus so .........

A good portion of the hardtop on these is actually cloth that can be opened above the pilot station. Also I believe the aft sides are curtains no as much overhead weight as one might think.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom