2020 Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Today I received my CBP sticker. This marks the beginning of the 2020 cruising season for ASD. I have winter projects such as replacing injectors and glow plugs on the genny. Replace all the bilge pump hoses and other similar items.:thumb:

Thank goodness no pooper work this year, so far.

The Seattle Boat show is a month away and we have a short shopping list. Nice to know that many of the major systems are up and running.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from ASD to our TF family.

Yepper! Pairadice got a fresh coat of wax, hand wax with no power buffers, $475.00, by far the best and cheapest wax job we have had. Oh, and Collinite #850 Metal Polish is the bomb! And the Cap Rails are getting another touch up. The Polyurethane by Minwax doesn’t hold up to the Sun down here around the 23rd Parallel. So back to Varnish again, the sign boards were in dire need of varnish also, so new graphics for them also. New raw water wash down pump needs to be installed and the washer/dryer needs to be pulled out. Its leaking again, thankfully, lots of young backs to hire for that job.

You two have a great Holiday season up there and best wish’s for a Solid New Year! We’re struggling down here in this warm weather. But Hey, The Taco’s are great and the Beer is cold!

And to the rest of the crowd here at TF wish you all the very best for these Holidays!

Cheers from Pairadice!

Yepper! Pairadice got a fresh coat of wax, hand wax with no power buffers, $475.00, by far the best and cheapest wax job we have had. Oh, and Collinite #850 Metal Polish is the bomb! And the Cap Rails are getting another touch up. The Polyurethane by Minwax doesn’t hold up to the Sun down here around the 23rd Parallel. So back to Varnish again, the sign boards were in dire need of varnish also, so new graphics for them also. New raw water wash down pump needs to be installed and the washer/dryer needs to be pulled out. Its leaking again, thankfully, lots of young backs to hire for that job.

You two have a great Holiday season up there and best wish’s for a Solid New Year! We’re struggling down here in this warm weather. But Hey, The Taco’s are great and the Beer is cold!

And to the rest of the crowd here at TF wish you all the very best for these Holidays!

Cheers from Pairadice!

Collinite 850 metal wax fan here too! But I've found for best results put a coat of Collinite 885 paste wax over the top of it. Very easy to apply and makes the polish last at least 5x longer.

Crusty, we are at my winter casa in Mulege. If you make it up to Bahia de conception we have cold beer and great tacos.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Tending yellow tail on the BBQ tonight.

Last edited:
New Port Battery

I am happy this died while at the dock. The old 8D was 6 years old. No more 8Ds on ASD!!! Yee Haw....

If you haven't yet add a good quality jumper cables to your boat chest.:thumb:

Wow, 2020. I well remember when I was in the 3rd grade and our teacher gave a us math problem - figure out when you will be graduating from high school? I got it - 1973, seemed like a lifetime away. But our beautiful one yr old granddaughter will have to calculate that also in a few years. Time marches on :thumb:

Crusty, we are at my winter casa in Mulege. If you make it up to Bahia de conception we have cold beer and great tacos.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Tending yellow tail on the BBQ tonight.

Probably wont make it up there until late February, early March. The Admiral wants to meet up with some people we met up in BC who run a dental clinic in Mulege. Trying to wait out the Norther’s in order to head north .

But if your still in the winter Casa then, lets try and hook up!

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom