2013 boat options

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great , with the auto dock installed you could simply send your boat off to the next country to be visited , fly over and meet the boat at the dock on arrival.

Sure sounds like cruising to me!

New for 2013, Safety First Yachts introduces their answer to every n-n-nevrvous nelly captain out there; Ultimatus Prepariditus.

This pleasure vessel is equipped with every single safety gadget, device, gizmo, and add-on feature available in todays yachting market. No worries about anything ever failing, because it's been backed up so many times even the word redundancy is redundant!

You will be able to enjoy the open seas in quiet comfort, because there is no room aboard for anybody on the vessel but you...as long as you are under 4 feet tall, weigh less than 60 pounds, and don't suffer from claustrophobia.

Steam power is on the trawler horizon:

MIST Marine Energy Project

Just imagine how efficient this will be if you drag a few props as well!

I've only read the summary, interesting. What's your take in it Doc, err Rick? Feasible? Originating energy source must experience energy loss conversions... otherwise, if energy-scope increases occur, here we go again into a presumed perpetual motion instance, i.e. an ongoing energy creation increase. If that’s so - - > Annie Bolt the Doors! There’s a stampede a commen!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom