2006 Meridian 391 owner in SF Bay Area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nilesgirl

Hi,
We are looking into buying a 2006 Meridian 391. Before we shell out for plane tickets to go see it, we were hoping someone in one of the many marinas here in the SF Bay might have one that you'd be willing to show off to us. Anyone?
Thanks so much! Kate

Welcome here, Kate. There are many SF Bay boat owners here. Hopefully one will have what you need. I'm the one who suggested you come here in the private message.

Wish I had one to show off. It's a very nice vessel. I really like that and it's cousin, the Bayliner 3988, for size, features and layout.

Like B&B said, there are a lot of us Bay area boaters here. I'm just not sure any of us have that very boat. Best of luck in your hunt!

Wish I had one to show off. It's a very nice vessel. I really like that and it's cousin, the Bayliner 3988, for size, features and layout.

Like B&B said, there are a lot of us Bay area boaters here. I'm just not sure any of us have that very boat. Best of luck in your hunt!

Do you know which Bayliner is it's predecessor?

Do you know which Bayliner is it's predecessor?

I don't, but I'm sure some of our Bayliner brethren have the answer. I see many similarities between the M391 and the B3988.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome i am going to recommend your site to my partners in this whole endeavor.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom