1977 Trojan F36 Tri-fly video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John

Great pictures and great boat. Years ago we had a friend with the same boat. Do you have original gassers or now repowered?

Thank you! We purchased her last October. We motor her up the Columbia 250 miles. I believe and it looks like all original Chrysler 400 with just 1000 hours a piece. They run very well. Just have to motor slow to keep cost down.

Jouhn
I hear you. We had a pair of Chrysler 383s in a Trojan 36' woodie. At around 1400 -1600 RPM they were surprisingly thrifty. A friend had the 440(?)s in a T44, worked well for him. Plus, thanks to MOPAR auto rebuilders, all engine parts are readily available today with marinization stuff available from Crusader.

MY SIL rebuilds old MOPAR engines, most are now using fuel injection and ditching carbs. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Nice! I need to learn this skill of video editing. Here's an unedited video of FlyWright and Giggitoni's Mahalo Moi last weekend on Montezuma Slough while sturgeon fishing the hole at Hunter Cut.

Very nice video. I subscribed to your channel so in future I can watch. Ashli will be posting more if you want to subscribe. You have a beautiful boat!

Grew up with the 1976 version of that boat. Dad purchased new at the 1976 Seattle Boat show to replace our 1967 31' Trojan. Spent 20 years cruising Puget Sound, Gulf Islands and Desolation. Twin 255 HP V8 Mercs. Used it for my honeymoon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom