Old 07-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #41
Guru

City: Concrete Washington State
Vessel Name: Willy
Vessel Model: Willard Nomad 30'
Al we aren't coming back at all w the boat.
We have at least one container of stuff to ship south w Northland, 2 boats on trailers and 4 other vehicles ... 2 may tow trailers through BC. We'll basically be just on a work detail but can do basically whatever we want too. May run out west on the skiff to visit a friend on Marble Is or any number of fun things but the work should be done. If we get the weather we should do some painting on the house.
Haha ... "travel light" good advice. Usually anything in excess is just that EXCESS.
Engine in Willy is a Mitsubishi. Industrial rating of 37hp. Marineized by Klassen. 4 cylinder and 107 cu in. Not much excess there.
If you get to Thorne Bay we live in the house across the street from the TB school. I'd be pleased to meet you.
Eric Henning

Nomad Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #42
Al
Guru

City: ketchikan, Alaska
Vessel Name: 'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Model: 1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Ed in Wrangell onboat using phone to type. Wil respond formerly when home. Sorry to learn you are out of trawler class. If next u in k,town call.show u my polsbo skiff 18 foot 6HP yanmar 15 foot rana norway lapstake ora 14 foot whitehall rowing skiff.we should b able to have good visit. Will be putting Thorne bay on schedule for visit. Ru in phone book. Enjoy the b. C. .drive we r taking our driving car out of storage and driving b.c. mid August. Chance of meeting on ferry or Timmy hortons? If u don;t know where u r going it matters not how fast u r going al

Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #43
Guru

City: Concrete Washington State
Vessel Name: Willy
Vessel Model: Willard Nomad 30'
Al,
At fi......... Thanks for posting under challenging conditions. Doing a bit of that myself w my i-pad.
I 'll prolly sink your Poulsbo boat w drool. I wish somebody would make a FG version of those boats. Transom out of the water ..... Right?
Yes I agree we should have plenty to talk about.
Haha I had a Mukeltieo Boat (18') a few years ago. Figured the AK weather would do it in so I sold/gave it to my real-estate agent. Wouldn't have done that if it hadn't been fiberglassed though.
Yea ... Timmy Horton's or White Spot or ???

Nomad Willy is offline   Reply With Quote