Voula's Offshore Cafe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlaskaProf

Guru
Vessel Name
boatless, ex: Seeadler
Vessel Make
RAWSON 41
Many of you Seattleites know Voula's, but I thought I'd slip in a plug here. perfectly situated between the UW campus and the industrial north of Lake Union, it is a place where you will rub elbows with shipyard workers, yacht brokers, the tug & barge crowd and often find a couple of U-Dub 8s carbo-loading after a 6 AM workout.

A 30-year family tradition: Saturday breakfast at the counter with my son. Interrupted for a number of years, we are re-establishing with his sons. Here's Milo's 4th birthday luncheon yesterday. In the background, Voula's sons, Sikey and Nikos Vlahos.

Attachments

• milo'sday.jpg
    milo'sday.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 162
Been going there forever.
Where is Voula?

Voulas

Been there many times, never a trip to Fisheries Supply without a stop at Voulas.

Bill:)

I can’t believe that as many times as we have been in North Lake Tavern, I haven’t stopped there. Another addition to bucket list. Thanks.

It’s just down the street from Tony’s Performance Yachts which is a great yard for boats up to 60’.

Used to go there often with my old boss, before working jobs at the U. Most of the time enjoyed Voula and the Greek omelet. ��

Perhaps we out to have a meet there after the hollidays?

Yes that would be good but there may be too many to barge in on the cafe at one time. Three or four of us would be nice for a lunch. ??

Voula was there on Saturday, but Nikos has been a little scarce lately.

She told me they go through more than a thousand eggs a day on the weekend....no surprise to anyone that’s been there.

Pork sandwich is very good. I have it a least once per week.

Pork sandwich is very good. I have it a least once per week.

Yeah, I broke with tradition (Greek hobo) last week and went with the Philly.

Back home in Oregon, counting the days...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom