Seattle Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4061

Guru
Its hard to believe the Settle Boat Show is right around the corner. I'm planning to fly up for a day and would welcome the opportunity to meet with anyone on the TF to discuss boats or answer questions related to our new build process.

Anyone planning to attend?

John T
N4050
N4061
N3522
Helmsman 38PH - Under Construction

We will be back in the Seattle area, and I usually go. The Seattle boat show is two locations, boat afloat on Lake Union, and the indoor show. The ticket is for both and there are free shuttle between the two. So one day would be hard pressed, several days at least.

We live just East of Seattle and have been going to the boat show since 1993. Three of our boats have been bought at the show and our Camano was sold at the show last year. We usually get to the indoor show when they open and catch the first bus to the Lake Union show. About noon we head back to the indoor show for the rest of the day. John, when you know your schedule please post it.

I'm usually up for social .. just met Ted (skipper of the Okisoiil) and his wife .. that was fun. Haven't been to the show for some time and I feel the need. Wasn't there a meeting at the Wharf ..(Fisherman's Wharf) in Ballard? Closer to the show may be better. I like the Salmon Bay Cafe in Ballard but many may not consider it high brow enough. Whatever we choose consider the parking.

We will be there. Someone needs to pick a day and time to meet. Who is traveling or flying in? Seems like that would determine the schedule.

I am managing our club's booth there. Happy to meet up. Suggest Ivars Salmon House some evening.

Keith

The wife and I are planning to attend. Probably two days.

Bill & Amy

Its hard to believe the Settle Boat Show is right around the corner. I'm planning to fly up for a day and would welcome the opportunity to meet with anyone on the TF to discuss boats or answer questions related to our new build process.

Anyone planning to attend?

John T
N4050
N4061
N3522
Helmsman 38PH - Under Construction

The Admiral and I are attending. Usually on the first Saturday, but now that I am retired???

Going to look at the Helmsman 43 and NP 45 on Friday with the Admiral. Flying up from SFO.

We are going on February 1 to examine options for our new Helmsman 38 PH to be delivered in April by Waterline Boats in Seattle. Waterline just sold our Ranger Tug 31 last week so we are ready to hit the water in our new boat. Waterline did a great job in marketing the boat using all the internet resources. Very pleased with their program.

I always go and often do a few hours in uniform manning the CGAUX booth a good place to stop by if you have any boating safety questions. Since the show is in two locations its hard to do in one day. you can get a four day ticket as cheap as two individual days. I find the major expense is the parking.

Great to see the response so far. I leaning towards Friday to stay away from weekend crowds but have not made my reservations yet. I plan to spend the day at the "In The Water Show" and most of the time aboard the Helmsman boats. Please stop by if you are around that day.

Boat Show

Appears I'm not the only one planning to fly up to the show on Friday the 29th from southern California (ha ha), many flights are already booked up. Reservations are now confirmed and I'm looking forward to seeing as many TF friends as possible.

I understand Scott from Waterline Boats will have the Helmsman 31, 38 & 43 lined up at the in-the-water show. Its always nice when a builder has the opportunity to show off his product line side by side.

John T.

My wife and I will be flying in to go to the show Friday and maybe Sat. I'm curious if anyone has any extra tickets?

I am now retired! I can go any day(s)!!! Yee Haw!! Looks like 2nd or 3rd for us.

What Seattle Boat Show am I missing this last week of February?

Its over. There is a Trawler Fest coming up in Anacortes in May.

Dosn't sound like there was a meet-up.
Was there?
When the time came I ran out of motivation.
Seen a lot of boat shows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom