New Years Eve

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlamb15

Veteran Member
Anyone taking the boats anywhere for the new year? If so where is the PARTY?

We are in the Delta and travel into SF and surrounding.

jlamb15 wrote:

*A bit of a trip for you but if the weather cooperates we may go to Beaufort NC City Docks for a couple of days.

Haven't made plans for New Year's yet, but Christmas Eve we're planning on anchoring in Suisun Bay, near the Mothball Fleet, overnight.* Have "orders" for key-lime pie.

Attachments

• al's friend.jpg
    al's friend.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 114
jlamb15 wrote:

we'll be at south beach marina (San Francisco, not*Miami
wink.gif
)*with 3 other boats (1 grand banks and 2 sailboats).* We'll be in the last few slips at the end of A dock.* We'll be there the 30th or 31st through 1/2.* We are making prime rib on the Traeger for dinner*on the 31st and who knows where we'll end up.* Brunch on the boat 1/1, then watching the 49ers game.* Stop by if you are around.*

Where in the delta do you keep your boat?* We plan to have the boat up there for a few months next summer.

We are going to be up in Alameda at Grand Marina and depending on weather may go over to Angel Is. for the night. We are definitely planning on being on the Delta for an extended period next summer as we enjoyed our trip up there this summer for the first time.

That is unless the continued earthquakes in my old hometown of Christchurch necessitate a trip back to help family. The three quakes yesterday landed one of them in the hospital and a bunch more damage to property.

Gerald
m/v Kiwi Magic

Gerald we will have to try and hook up in the Delta next summer for a trawler forum meet-up. :)

Hey I think thats a great idea....the first( that I am aware of) but we are new here......Trawler Forum west coast party!! We currently have a 42 express that is in Discovery Bay and a 38 Californian in Bethel Island but are moving her next week to Pittsburg.....

That would be great next year or I mean in 2.5 hours. We were out on the bay today and it was amazing for this time of the year. Keep me posted on the Delta excursion.

Just bumped into this thread...
confuse.gif

Gerald, did you get your Californian moved to Pittsburgh?* If you're there, you should look up dswizzler on the 58 Vantara on the transient dock.* He's living aboard there and has good taste in red wine!

We definitely need to arrange a summer delta anchor out.* Mandeville for the 4th of July?* Mildred Island in August?* Village West Marina or Oxbow or Stockton Marina?* We probably should*start a new tread on it when folks are ready to plan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom